DishBlog...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I now hate Britney Spears more than I've ever hated any celebrity in my life!

I like Courtney Love more then her and Anna Nicole Smith and even the demon you can see in the back ground here, Brandon Davis. They're not nearly as sad and pathetic and weak as Britney. She's had several shots of her vagina posted everywhere and I believe she knows exactly what's happening, unless she’s on some serious medication and has lost contact with her brain, or she's ripped on more coke than Tony Montana and if that’s the case I may be able to forgive her. The sad reality in my mind though is that she's had one too many cosmos and speaking from personal experience (for purpose of making my point; I've probably drank more cosmo's in one night than she has in her life…by the way, I’m not bragging, I’m actually pretty saddened by that fact) but my the point is I'd never let my cooch be shot by the paps! Paris bloody Hilton has tried to cover up Britney several times. That is beyond pathetic and stupid and skanky. There will be no come back for her, she's simply not capable of it, she's not even capable of behaving like a woman, she's weak and I have no sympathy for her, she's not taking the high road and in fact Kevin Federline looks better than her right now. If there's any chance in hell that you might be reading this Britney smarten up and act like you have some self respect...woops I forgot you can't act.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous 'Realist said...

If you really hate these people so much. Maybe you should stop obsessing over them and take a walk. Read a book that actually will expand your narrow and sad mind. Im sure Britney doesnt care enough to wonder about your opinion she's still making money off your attention giving antics so just chill out and shut up.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well four million circus albums and the highest grossing north american tour of the year later i bet you feel like a fucking idiot. you know, you britney bashers are like fucking parasites and I cannot STAND to read your ill mannered bullshit online. i wish you would give the girl a fucking chance and maybe try to see things her way. divorce is tough. period. she rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home