DishBlog...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Monday, November 06, 2006

I Hate Kanye West...

Always have alwys will. Now I hate him even more!

(Us online)
Rapper Kanye West crashed the stage at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Copenhagen, Denmark, Thursday night and launched into a profanity-laced tirade after losing out on the Best Video award, MTV reports. West, who won Best Hip-Hop artist honors, was clearly not pleased that Justice vs. Simian's "We Are Your Friends" beat out his own big-budget "Touch the Sky." Unlike the Simian clip — which features images of people falling through floors, lying passed out as a forest of beer bottles is set up around them and milk and cereal are poured on them — Kanye argued during his bum-rushing rant that his high-concept clip should have won because, "[My video] cost a million dollars. Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons and sh--." When his video doesn't win, Kanye argued, "the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you, but hell, man." The rant, which inspired gasps from the audience, carried over into a post-show press conference, in which West admitted to reporters, "I haven't seen [the Justice vs. Simian video]. Possibly it could have been quite good, but no way better than 'Touch the Sky'. That is complete bullsh--. I paid a million. Obviously it's not all about the money, but the response it got transcended everything, it really made great TV. It took a month to film; I stood on a mountain; I flew a helicopter over Vegas. I did it to be the king of all videos and I wanted to walk home with that award." He attributed the Justice vs. Simian win to some "spread the love bullsh--, 'Oh everyone should have an award'. Please, press people, print 'Kanye says f--- that!" British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen lightened up the mood by performing in character as his English-butchering character “Borat”, poking fun at Madonna’s adoption of an African child. "My only concern is that this singing transvestite will not be such a good father," Borat said in a mock video dispatch from Kazakhstan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home