DishBlog...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Monday, October 23, 2006

Jessica Simpson knew her marriage was over when...


her husband Nick Lachey opted out of accompanying her to Africa on a charity trip last October.
She left on their 3 year wedding anniversary and tabloids suspected this was the beginning of the end and they were right. Simpson went as part of a travel contingent representing Operation Smile, a not-for-profit, volunteer medical services organization that provides reconstructive facial surgery to indigent children in remote areas. She said she saw a double rainbow one day in Nakuru, Kenya and it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen She then went on to say: "On that day, everything became so clear. I was in hospitals with all these sick kids," she says. "I just knew I needed to find something more in my life, on my own."

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photo here reminds me of 1940's and 1950's photo's. Norman Rockwell types.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home