DishBlog...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jessica Alba Won't Do Nude Scenes...

As an actor myself, I'm not sure how I feel about that. She recently did an interview for Elle Magazine and told them she'll never do a nude scene. If there was a role that called for appropriate nudity then you do it, who has sex in their clothes, the purpose of being an great actor is to be what ever you need to be and be real. I don't see her as a super serious actor anyway...not that I don't think she's talented, I do but I guess I'd never say no to nudity unless is was ridiculous and inappropriate.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She a actress not a actor. Political correctness talk don't often coincide with science. Is nonsense to follow a left-wing ideolgy rather than reality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home