DishBlog...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Thursday, September 07, 2006

What I'm about to say isn't going to be popular but let me qualify this opinion by saying, I'm in the media and I've been privy to lot of audio and video clips most people haven't seen or heard of Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes came out in Vanity Fair defending her child, parents and husband. "...it eats away at me because it's just not okay. ... Some of the crap that's out there ā€“ the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings (implying that they didn't approve of her relationship with Cruise, 44) ā€“ it's really frustrating the amount of sā€“ that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri? You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child." I'm really glad she finally stuck up for her loved ones because I think 99 percent of what Tom has said and done has been taken out of context, also remember he's an actor and us actors are different. I think my parents used to describe me as "special".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home